- RSS Channel Showcase 9821163
- RSS Channel Showcase 4861974
- RSS Channel Showcase 5491388
- RSS Channel Showcase 5500832
Articles on this Page
- 11/17/17--07:16: _Kanya-kanyang manok...
- 11/17/17--18:22: _Wag na pumunta! Lag...
- 11/17/17--18:27: _De Lima, Dayan agai...
- 11/18/17--00:30: _Maganda yan! Aguirr...
- 11/18/17--00:36: _Duterte shelves P50...
- 11/18/17--00:40: _‘Di yan puwede sa i...
- 11/18/17--21:28: _Umali: Sereno’s abs...
- 11/18/17--21:37: _Etta Rosales feted ...
- 11/18/17--21:48: _Umali: Constitution...
- 11/18/17--23:05: _Sereno to snub Hous...
- 11/17/17--18:22: Wag na pumunta! Lagman: Sereno can watch impeachment hearing on TV
- 11/18/17--00:30: Maganda yan! Aguirre approves of PDEA office inside Bilibid
- 11/18/17--00:36: Duterte shelves P50B prison in Nueva Ecija: Malayo na, mahal pa!
- 11/18/17--21:28: Umali: Sereno’s absence in hearings maybe construed as a waiver
- 11/18/17--21:48: Umali: Constitutional crisis looms if CJ brings impeachment to SC
Partymates Senator Koko Pimentel and House Speaker Bebot Alvarez have come up with "separate" lists for the 2019 senatorial elections.
Supreme Court Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno does not have to accept the invitation to appear before the House Justice Committee's hearing on the impeachment case against her, Albay Rep. Edcel Lagman said.
The Department of Justice (DoJ) dropped the charges filed against former Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) chief Rafael Ragos.
Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II gave his nod to have the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) to set up an office the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) in the hopes of clamping illegal drug activities there.
Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II said the government has shelved plans to construct a P50-billion mega prison facility in Laur, Nueva Ecija.
Supreme Court (SC) Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno has been accused of using delaying tactics to derail impeachment proceedings against her.
Oriental Mindoro Rep. Reynaldo Umali on Sunday warned Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno from snubbing impeachment hearings, saying this maybe construed as a waiver on her part to controvert the evidence against her.
Former Commission on Human Rights (CHR) chairperson Etta Rosales received the ‘Special Political Courage' award from the Progressive Alliance (PA) on November 11, 2017 in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Oriental Mindoro Rep. Reynaldo Umali on Sunday warned of a possible constitutional crisis if Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno pushes through with her plan to question the legality of the impeachment proceeding before the Supreme Court.
Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno is more inclined to snub the scheduled House committee hearing this coming Wednesday.